Our Previous Specials:
October Autumn Specials
Warm yourselves with Samosa Lady’s curries.
Empty plates will be filled with yummy yummy foods!!
Dining dates for October 21st and a carnival night Special 29th.
4 courses £32. BYO
Samosa Lady for Tar Barrels will be serving up samosas, and her warming, spicy squash and lentil soup!!!
- A Flaming hot samosa available, if you dare to try!!
- Dining is available upstairs, but very limited places available.
- You get a great view of the barrels!!!
- Get booking!!! 01404 813280
July Spicy Special – 23rd July
- 23rd July 7.30pm
- 3 courses – £25
Food and Families Festival, Dining Night 4th June
“Jewel In The Crown”
Celebrate the Queens Birthday with, “British Empire Foods Of India”
Taste my style of Kedgeree, Coronation Chicken and several other yummy dishes.
- 7.30pm start, 5 courses @ £40. BYO
- Bookings only
- Limited Places
Samosa Challenge – 4th June, 3pm
In the Festival Marquee
Come on, get creative and cooking!!
Join Samosa Lady & Neal’s Yard for a ladies night of food and beauty!!
- Saturday 21st May
- Two options available – 4 course dining @ £35. Or a buffet @ £15 per person
- BYO. 7.30pm
- Bookings Only
Passage To India – Dining Night (Bookings Only)
- Saturday 14th May
- 4 courses (each course from a different region of India)
- BYO. £35 per head
Samosa Lady’s Eat East Dining Night
(Indian, Malaysian, Chinese & Thai)
- Friday 29th April
- 4 Courses @ £35 – BYO
Samosa Lady invites you to raise money for India Trip!!
Dining Night Saturday 23rd April
- 3 Courses @ £20 – BYO
- 7pm Start – Bookings Only
Happy Holi (Festival of Colours)
- March 25th
Valentines Day Celebration
- An excellent evening
Valentine’s Dining with a twist:
Daytime Menu Examples:
- 2 x Samosa’s & Chutney
- Curry of the Week – Vegetarian / Meat
- Curry & Samosa Combi
- Curry & Samosa Served with Chai
- Tea or Coffee
- Mixed Vegetable Curry
- Tharka Shal
- Goan Pork Curry
- Coriander Chutney
- Spices & Herbs
Here are a sample of just a few of the various dishes that I do: